Huntington Center for Performing Art’s COVID-19 Health Requirements
|We’re ready to safely have you back at the Center. Please follow the following procedures to ensure everyone’s safety, as we are following the latest guidance from the CDC.|
1. If your student or anyone in your family is sick or experiencing symptoms, please do not come to class.
2. Everyone must wear a mask upon entering and exiting the facility. Students may wear a mask during class if they feel more comfortable.
3. All studios are now equipped with medical grade HEPA air filters, which remove 99.97% of contaminants.
4. All students must wash their hands before and after class and wipe down their barre after class. Barres will be fully sanitized between classes.
5. Classes will be limited to 10 students and everyone will maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet throughout, both within the Center and at their own place at the barre. There will be markers on the floor and barre to help aid students with appropriate distancing.
6. Students must be dropped off and picked up in the courtyard in front of the Center. No parents or siblings will be permitted in the building during class.
7. Please have your student come dressed, ready to dance. We will not be utilizing dressing room areas for the time being to limit potential close contact of students.