Open for Classes in August
Summer Ballet Classes
Ballet Boot Camp -Ages 7 – 17
Study with our ABT (R) certified faculty trained in ballet pedagogy and granted Master Degrees in Education from the ABT/NYU program. This summer we will offer classes in-studio with limited students on Tuesdays and Thursdays beginning on August 11, 2020 . Visit our ballet school website for more information http://www.huntingtonballet.com
Primary Ballet Class for ages 5 & 6 August 13, 2020
A perfect introduction to the art of ballet using the American Ballet Theatre (R) National Training Curriculum – Primary explores the music, stories and the elements of the ballet. Classes begin August 13 for 3 weeks at 10:30 – 11:30 Class size is limited. Tuition: $30/class 3 weeks: $75
July 6- August 27 – Private Music Lessons On-line/In-studio
Private lessons will be offered for 4 week packages. Areas of study will be violin, viola, cello, piano, voice (classical, pop or musical theater). Optional in -person lessons subject to compliance with safe distancing rules and guidelines.
Huntington Center for Performing Arts COVID-19 Health Requirements
We’re ready to safely have you back at the Center. Please follow the following procedures to ensure everyone’s safety, as we are following the latest guidance from the CDC:
- If your student or anyone in your family is sick or experiencing symptoms, please do not come to class.
- Everyone must wear a mask upon entering and exiting the facility. Students are urged to wear a mask during class.
- All studios are now equipped with medical grade HEPA air filters, which remove 99.97% of contaminants.
- All students must wash their hands before and after class and wipe down their barre after class. Barres will be fully sanitized between classes.
- Classes will be limited to 10 students and everyone will maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet throughout, both within the Center and at their own place at the barre. There will be markers on the floor and barre to help aid students with appropriate distancing.
- Students must be dropped off and picked up in the courtyard in front of the Center. No parents or siblings will be permitted in the building during class.
- Please have your student come dressed, ready to dance. We will not be utilizing dressing room areas for the time being to limit potential close contact of students.